Monday, October 31, 2016

I can't believe I bought another one......



Yes its true I bought another stroller.  If you recall my previous post about strollers here.  I have had A LOT of strollers and I liked each one for a different reason.  I had it narrowed down to two strollers.  I love the single bob its amazing by far the best single stroller.  Then for my double I was using a bike trailer since we use it as both a stroller and a trailer.  It made sense.


So what happened?!?   My daughter went to Kindergarden.... and we live two houses away.   So we walk everyday sunshine, rain,  snow or sleet.... ok I did drive once or twice so far, because the wind was blowing like crazy.   Taking the kids there its slightly downhill so usually the way there everyone is happy no matter what we do... bikes, or walking.   The way home is slightly uphill and it gets Max everytime.... even though he says he wants to ride his bike.   He really is getting better.
Lexi has been asking the last few weeks to ride in the stroller home and usually there isn't room for three.  So I thought since we will be walking kids to school for years it would be worth the money.
I got a double bob.... I have always wanted one and now it was justified!  RIGHT?!
I absolutely love how easy it is to use.   It turns amazing and I can do it all with one hand.  The kids love it.  I can fit three even four kids "on" this stroller




I love the shades on the bob  they come so far down its amazing.  I figure when its really cold or windy and we still want to or have to walk I can just throw a blanket over it and they will be all covered, well at least the two in the actual seats.
It has been so nice and we have only had it a week.    I was able to put away my other two strollers  since I use this one twice a day.  I am guaranteed that at least two kids will want to sit in there if not more.
In the morning I strap my baby in my kinderpack and the other two in the stroller and then when she gets out to go to school I either just head back home or put the baby in the stroller.  Whichever he prefers that day.   Also this is so nice because we tend to cut it close a lot of the time and this makes it so we can get to school in 2 minutes if I can speed walk the stroller down there.

Another great thing about this stroller is that it is only 6 inches wider than the single stroller.  It still fits through standard doors.  This will be great if we go places that I need a stroller usually my kids are old enough they will stay by me or I have one in a pack and I can hold the other twos hands.   That might change when we have more kids so this will come in handy then.  I love that it is so narrow.  You can see in the  picture how the wheels are set inside of the frame or the curve in so its not as wide.  The seats still have plenty of room to fit my 5 year old.



I know, I know how many  more strollers are you going to go through is what your asking. I'm sure my husband feels the same way.   If I didn't know I could resell things for the same price I bought them or more .....or I will completely use this till it dies.  Then I would probably be more hesitant to buy things.  I absolutely love everything about this so far and I am pretty sure nothing will change.

No comments:

Post a Comment