Monday, February 29, 2016

Best Diaper bag EVER!!!

Like many other baby/children things I have owned and tried a lot of diaper bags.   I have found one that I absolutely love though.   Its the Boken bag.  Not broken  BOKEN.....  AMAZING.   I love that its made of light weight material, its almost like parachute material, or camping tent material.   This was a must have for me because I already pile enough stuff in my diaper bag.  I needed light weight.   They have neutral colors or bold if you prefer.   I had a hard time picking which color to get as I liked most of them.  I chose teal, isn't that color just incredible?  I love it.

 

This pack has so many pockets that are awesome for all different things.  The mesh side one I usually put toys or a sippy cup  so I can see into it.   The other side flap one I put garbage and wrappers so they can't escape.   The front two I have binkis, nursing pads, chapstick.  I put the things I get most in those front pockets.

   

Inside its a huge open space with some small pockets on the side. One pocket up in the back has a zipper and I put a disposable diaper in there for both diaper wearing kids. You never know when you are going to need those extra diapers.  The other mesh compartments on the inside I have small toys or snacks in there, nothing really important.   My cloth diapers fit so perfectly in the bottom part of this bag with the wipes slid down the side.  I can fit comfortably 3-4 cloth diapers with my Kinderpack carrier.  I usually have a muslin swaddle blanket in there too and there is still plenty of room to spare.   I think I have fit 8 cloth diapers and my kinderpack, and its still not terribly heavy.  I know amazing right?

   

This picture is of two cloth diapers, and the wipes down the side and a wet bag.  It pretty much feels empty with these essentials in it.   I don't know if you can get the feel for just how big it can be if you need it to be.   It has a zipper at the top so you can close it off if you need to.  I rarely do because its so deep I don't feel like I have to.  It pretty much keeps stuff in on its own.
   

I love how this diaper bag can be small and thin or big and bulky when I need it to be.  I mostly use the small handles for carrying,  I love that it has the clip on messenger bag strap for when I need it.  I got this diaper bag with the intent of using it as a backpack because it has those hide away backpack straps. The straps are a little bit padded but not much.  I have found that when I do wear it as a backpack its pretty comfortable.  The backpack straps "hide" away in the back of the bag and if you want them out you just pull them out and clip them in and your ready for backpack mode.  Super easy and quick.

 

It has the light gray color as the bottom or base of the bag and its wonderful for letting light in your bag when you are looking for something.  I thought it would attract dirt because of the light color but it hasn't.  I just washed mine for the first time since having it and its been close to a year.   It wears great, I love that it has the tear proof material that helps a lot.


This is by far my favorite bag.  I have had it almost a year and we had a small un stitching where the buckle for the backpack straps clip in and I sent a picture to Boken customer service.  They verified that I bought it from them and not a 3rd party, and they sent me a replacement and didn't ask for the original back.  So once I had the new replacement bag I was brave enough to try to sew the unstitching back up and it worked so now I have my original bag and my replacement bag for when this one dies..... if it ever does.  I hope not.  I love their customer service very quick to respond to emails.  



Above picture you can kind of see the hidden backpack straps. 
Below is the messenger strap hooked on.  



I would recommend this bag to anyone with a baby and even if you don't have a baby haha  It can be used for anything.  Plus I mean look at that color :)   I really don't think I will ever have a different brand of bag.  This has won me over and I"ll never go back to another.    The price is pretty reasonable I feel. It is $68 I believe from their website but I got it with a coupon deal for $50.  It has been well worth the $ I paid.  I would buy it again, but I don't think I will have to because it has been very durable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment