Monday, February 22, 2016

Kinderpack to the rescue...again and again.

Do you have a baby product or item that has just saved your day multiple times?   I know there are a lot but one that has been a lifesaver ever since I got it is my  Kinderpack. I wish I had known about these when I had my first baby.  I have tried a few different carriers you can see that here in my Babywearing Journey post. 

 This is so comfortable and all of my kids love it. This has so many great features that the other types of packs don't have.  Like breathability, and it adjusts in so many different ways.  Its AMAZING.
All of my kids ask to get in the "pack"  

Kinderpack to the rescue while we were moving and fixing up the house because I could wear my littlest.  He would fall asleep and then I could put him in his crib.  This little guy has a hard time with teething so as long as I am wearing him he is pretty content.  


Kinderpack to the rescue when I am out and about alone with my three kids, This way I can carry one in the pack and hold the other twos hands.  Its much easier to still get out and have fun while daddy is at work.   Its hard to go shopping with three kids and I really avoid it if I can.  I usually go when my oldest is at preschool so I can wear one and the other sits in the cart.  



This isn't a kinderpack but its a carrier and it saves me at church.  Our church is right when this guys nap time is.  So babywearing usually wins out and he falls asleep in the pack at church.  I get comments all the time about it.  At first I was wary of bringing my carrier to church but then I decided to try it and he fell asleep like he always does and I actually got to listen.  It was well worth it, so I have taken it ever since.



Kinderpack to the rescue when my 4 year old just wants a turn to ride in the pack.  This doesn't happen very often but sometimes I let her get up in the pack. 


Kinderpack to the rescue when my 3 year old falls asleep on the way to the store and you really need him to stay asleep.  He slept the whole time we were shopping.  This is when I decided I needed a bigger one for him.  


Kinderpack saves the day when your family wants to go sledding but your 1 year old can't really walk in the snow.   He was all bundled up and warm so he decided to fall asleep. 


 This carrier is amazing and worth every last penny.  I would say I don't know where I would be without this carrier but I DO KNOW exactly where I would be

I would have fussy kids and wouldn't be able to get near as much stuff done as I do. I would be chasing kids around at stores.  I would be sitting in a chair with three kids in my lap all day.   
So I will continue to wear my babies and be able to get my "mom" duties done as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment