Thursday, April 28, 2016

Cloth diaper review #4 Tots bots bamboozle

I have tried a lot of things for night time.  We have done fitteds and wool, but I just didn't like the fitteds I had.  The wool was great, I loved those.  So we were in disposables while we figured out the night time situation.

I saw these and thought I would give them a try. I am always up for trying new things as you know, and I love bamboo.
These only come in velcro and I'm not a huge fan of velcro but these have very strong velcro.  I don't really like how they just fold back on its self.  It seems like they get really bent.  They are a size 2 so I can use them on my 1 year old and they also fit my 3 year old well.  They also come in a size 1 that fit newborn to 6 lbs to 18 lbs.




They have a snap in insert and it snaps in the front which at first I didn't really like but its ok now.  On my three year old I have to fold it to the front and add a thirsties small hemp insert in underneath it for it to last all night.  So it comes in handy that it's in the front so I can double up the thickness.  



They have the rolled elastic and they fit very well, and hold everything in.  They are a little bit stretchy and I love that.  They aren't super bulky like most night time diapers have to be.  


Its super soft and I feel like it absorbs a ton.  I have never had it leak out #1 or #2 it holds it all in very very well.  I also love the colors they come in.  They are super cute, plus its soft.

I pair it up with just a cover. I need to get my wool back out since we moved.   I usually use nickis covers or thirsties duo wraps.  They fit fine inside of them.  The nickis are a tight fit on my 3 year old but the thirsties fit great.     I really really love these diapers for overnight and they have become a favorite.  







No comments:

Post a Comment