Monday, April 11, 2016

"Mom will you spray cake on my bum?"

My three year old is hilarious and he is always saying or doing funny things that make me laugh.   Since we cloth diaper we can't use the typical desitin for diaper rashes.  It will ruin the cloth diapers.  So I had used coconut oil and it just didn't do the job fast enough.   We had tried a few other cloth friendly kinds and it just wasn't working very well in my opinion.   ( Yes I  know my three year old should be potty trained but he has no interest or desire to do it.  I don't want to fight it so I will just wait until he is ready.   Plus I use cloth diapers so its not like I'm wasting money on his diapers :) I am trying to hint at it all the time )

Then we found this awesome product from our local cloth diaper store.  Its a CJ butter product and they are awesome.   This scent smells like warm vanilla cake,  they have quite a few different scents but this one is so good I don't know if I will ever try another one.  Its in a small spray bottle so you can just squirt it on their sore little bum.  I hated that part about desitin, you had to put it on your finger and then your finger was all desitiny.  If that is a word.    It works wonderful and smells delicious.   So whenever my 3 year old gets a rash he asks me "Will you spray cake on my bum?"   meaning this spray.   He has to point and tell you where it hurts.  It works very well.  
Before I found this I would just use a disposable diaper and desitin until the rash was gone.  Then I heard that desitin hurt and stung their already hurting bum.  It all made sense that they would cry when I put it on.  So I decided I didn't want to use it anymore.  So I found this just in time, and have loved using it.  I recommend it for anyone cloth diaper user or not.  



No comments:

Post a Comment