Monday, April 18, 2016

Norwex cloth vs my microfiber chair

I have really found that I like the norwex envirocloth.  Right now I mostly use it for cleaning the kitchen up.  I used to have dishcloths that I would wipe the counters down with and they just really started to stink and it was really bad.  I was looking for something new.  So I got these cloths and I have really loved them. They don't stink as long as they are hung to air dry. I was told that they would clean microfiber chairs. 
 I have these chairs in the kitchen and boy do they get spots like crazy.  I have kids so they are always going to have spots.  I decided to try it out.  I just used the envirocloth and water...... that's it.    
Here are the results




I know pretty cool huh?  I know there are still spots but I only did it once and it was pretty fast I didn't scrub super well.  So I can imagine how much better it would be if I let it dry and tried again. I bet they would all come out.  

I have been pleasantly surprised  with norwex products.  I have a few of the other products that I will start using as well.   I mean who really likes cleaning so anything to help is great.  



No comments:

Post a Comment