Monday, July 4, 2016

My solution to my postpartum hair loss

If you have had a baby then you know what the hair loss is like.  NOT FUN!!!  After my second I felt like I lost half of my hair because I had gallbladder issues as well.  I was not eating very much because anything I ate would give me an attack.  So I wasn't very healthy and my hair just fell out in chunks.
I started to get gray hair when I was on my mission in Chile and it has just gotten worse since then.  I have currently decided to just not worry about it.  I don't want to dye it because then you start this game of trying to play keep up with the gray roots because I have darker brown hair.  I don't want to have to dye it all the time, not my style.   So I guess I have decided that I will be that mom that has a head full of gray hair before she is even 40.  Oh well, I am ok with that.

I started taking the ultimate minerals from Green smoothie girl about 8 months ago.  I wasn't very consistent about drinking it twice a day for a few months.  Once I was consistent I noticed a difference.  I seem to sleep better which has always been a struggle for me.   I noticed the other day that my hair was getting thicker, my elastic went round less times than it used to.   I contribute this to the ultimate minerals. I wrote a post about the Ultimate Minerals about 4 months ago that kind of explains them a little bit more.

My kids love my dark water is what they call it.  It turns the water dark so they think its fun and they are getting great minerals for their bodies.  I have had these bald spots right by my temples and I have noticed that they are starting to fill in a little bit.  I also have had some baby hair start to grow right in front.  I attribute this all to drinking these ultimate minerals.  Its amazing that when we give our body the nutrients it needs it can repair or fix what is wrong.  It can make our body function like it should.

So if your looking for something to help you out with postpartum and even regular hair loss here is something you should give a try.  It's so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment