Thursday, July 7, 2016

Daily things to make you happy

I have noticed a difference in my days when I do a few key things.  They make my day so much better and go smoother.

#1 thing is that I spend quality time playing or being involved with my kids.  Whether its reading book with them, chasing them around or being totally silly.  Just spending time with them and letting them know that I do care about them and want to play with them.  This is the #1 thing that makes my day immediately better.

#2  I like to say positive things to my kids.  Comment on how nice they are being or how helpful.  Anything and then they are happier as well and we all know happy kids makes a happy mom.  My husband is really good at saying he loves us, and I have noticed that the kids will randomly say I just love you mom, or dad.  I love it.

#3 Take the time to Pray, this is a good time to reflect and think a little deeper about what you are going to be doing that day and how you can do it all.  This always brings me peace.

#4 Drink my Green smoothie, not only does it make me feel good physically but mentally as well.  I know that I am giving my body the nutrients that it needs to be ready to conquer the day.  If you don't do green smoothies then you should.  Its super easy, and fun.

#5  Do service for someone outside of your immediate family.  Make a phone call, take some treats to someone,  say hi,  anything that you think will brighten someone elses day.  This will immediately boost your happiness and someone elses.

#6 Tell yourself you are amazing and actually believe it.   This is so important and will help you have more confidence.  I love positive thinking.  I am not always on top of this one, and I know I need to work on it.  I really believe that there is power in thinking positive, especially about yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment