Thursday, December 3, 2015

Ultimate minerals

I went to a Green Smoothie Girl presentation probably 9 months ago and I loved it.  I learned so much about being healthier and was very interested in changing some of the things I do.   The first thing I wanted to do was add the minerals they make and sell into my daily routine.   They were running a buy 2 get one free special that month.  So I bought it and have loved supplementing with it.  

This mixture has fulvic and humic acids.  Between the two of these  they provide every mineral and trace mineral that we need in our bodies.  They also increase the permeability of our cells so that our nutrition that we eat can be absorbed and used better.  It also helps the cell push those toxins that we have out of our cells. 

One of the things I like about Green Smoothie Girl products are that they use plant based products.  They are so much healthier for you that other supplements out there.   

  I have had insomnia for as long as I can remember except on my mission (just one of the benefits I received from serving a mission).  Since I have been making sure to drink this before bed I have slept better.  I am still waking up at night with my 9 month old baby but I find that as soon as I hit the pillow after nursing him I am alseep.  I have also noticed my finger nails grow a lot faster and  I have more energy.  The kids even want to drink my "dark water."


No comments:

Post a Comment