Monday, March 28, 2016

After my own study.....BEST SIPPY CUP!!!!

If you remember I did a post about all of the different sippy cups we had used trying to get the right one for us.  Sippy reviews  Well I found it.  Its this the Nalgene one.  I got our first one 4 years ago and I didn't even  mean to get it my daughter was playing with it at the store and she sucked on it and I thought well we better get it now and it was cute.  I already knew Nalgene was a good brand because I use their large water bottles all the time.



I like this one because it holds a lot of liquid and my older kids drink a lot so I don't have to constantly fill it up.   At the same time its not too big to be manageable for my my baby.  Its a good size all around.   They come in a few different designs, not too many but enough.  I like that its a hard bottle like all of the Nalgene bottles are.  They are a lot more durable that way.  I can't tell you how many times my daughter has dropped that first one.  It has some scuffs on it but it still looks pretty darn good.  


They just screw on easy and they have a wide mouth so you can fit ice in if you want.  I like the hard sippy part.  Like most kids, my kids chew on things and these can take some chewing and still work fine.  They are a little tricky to clean down in the tip but I just use my bottle brush and it works great. 


This plastic part that is the suction is so easy to take out and clean.  I feel like it the best one I have used because its large and there aren't little tiny places or crevices to grow mold.  


They are so easy to clean and that is a top priority to me after the dropping and spilling part.  The piece is large enough it doesn't get lost in the sink.  I have had some other brands make it down the garbage disposal, because they were too small to see.


This is the spout but like I said i just use my bottle brush, the tiny one and it gets it clean. 


So Yes I found it!!!  This one doesn't ever spill or splash out when my baby throws/ drops it.  All of the others did.  This one can take a beating, which my kids and I'm sure many kids just do.  I have officially gotten rid of all of my other sippy cups and replaced them with these.  I have a lot more space in my cup cupboard now, and I love all of my sippy cups now!

No comments:

Post a Comment