Tuesday, November 10, 2015

We all have to start somewhere

I have been wanting to start a blog for a while now.  So here I am.   I wanted to write a blog for multiple reasons one of them being to journal my crazy life.    I also think that posting certain things on a blog will help me be held accountable and express myself.

First a little bit about myself.

I am a busy mom of three kids.  I have a 4 year old, 2 year old and 9 month old.  I also work part time so that is enough to keep me extremely busy.   I love my family, my job and my life in general.

I am trying to be healthier and be more natural in a lot of ways.  I love DIY stuff and crafts.  Thanks to Pintrest I have a never ending list of stuff to do.  I also love being outdoors and being in nature.

So here we go on our blogging journey!

2 comments:

  1. welcome and i pray and believe you so much enjoy blogging...

    am a first timer on your blog, maybe you care to visit mine sometime

    www.lexhansplace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging is fun! Sure I'll visit yours as well

    ReplyDelete