Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Colloidal Silver and how I use it

My mom being the smart person she is she gave me some colloidal silver that she had made because my son would get ear infections a lot.  She said this will help kill the bacteria in his ear.  I was skeptical of this Silver..... it looked like water.  I knew my mom wasn't crazy or wouldn't tell me something if it weren't true.   I didn't actually use it on his ear infection because he had already gotten his antibiotics and it was a pretty severe infection.   Not to mention my skepticism about it.   I did use it on my sunburns though and WOW!  talk about amazing.  The morning after being outside too long and getting burned I would put the silver on and when I woke up it was a little pink maybe.  This is no excuse to not put sunscreen on.  I was amazed at its ability to sooth the burn.   I soon after burned my arm on the oven and I immediately grabbed my silver and applied some right on the burn.   It still burned and hurt like burns do for a while. I kept applying it every 10 min or so when it would dry out.  In just a few short hours it didn't hurt at all anymore and the next morning I woke up to an almost normal skin on my arm it was a little hard and scaly but no red or continued burning.  We have also used it as diaper rash cream and it works wonders.  I keep finding new ways to use it and its cleansing abilities.

Another Silver encounter I had:

I normally hate attending those parties people throw for distributors like Mary Kay, Tupperware,  Scentsy, pampered chef or any of those I just don't like them.   I just feel like they are pushy and I hate that feeling.   We have recently moved and so we are new in the area.  Well one of my friends from my church had invited me to a Norwex party and I thought oh boy I really don't want to go but this is a good way to meet some new people.  I knew nothing about Norwex except that its cleaning supply products.  I really hate cleaning..... I love what it looks and feels like after my house is clean but the actual process................ not so fun.

 So I ended up going and I was pleasantly surprised when the lady talked about her cleaning cloths and how they were lined with Silver. That caught my attention......the same silver that is used to make the colloidal Silver I already use in my home. She went on to talk about how silver has self purification properties.  I found that very interesting because of my experience with the colloidal silver.  I have ordered my cleaning cloths and I will let you know what I think.  


This is not a plug for Norwex I am just sharing my new found knowlege of Silver and Norwex happened to be a part of it.  I am anxious to try them out and see how I like them.  Anything to make cleaning with three small children easier is a friend in my book.  Also to have less chemicals in my house is another bonus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment