Monday, January 2, 2017

I found me some awesome winter boots


Ok think back to your childhood and snow boots and tell me these images don't come to mind?  
These are what we had and they worked ok from what I remember.   I haven't had a good pair of snowboots in a long long time.   I guess I don't really play in the snow like I used to either.   Although with my kids getting older and wanting to play in the snow and go sledding, having to walk to school and be out and about when its snowing.  I decided that it was time to get some good quality rain/snow boots.   I researched it out and wanted comfort and function.  I found Bog boots. They seemed really great just expensive.  I didn't want to pay $130 for some boots although they would fit forever since my feet aren't growing anymore.   
I found some that were just like it but cheaper  Roper brand and they have the neoprene and rubber bottom.   I got them and they are wonderful.  I have a little extra room so if I want to wear wool socks I can.  I really don't need to wear warmer sock than just your standard everyday socks.  These boots keep my feet toasty warm.  They are also very comfortable. 


The print isn't my first choice but roper doesn't have a ton of print choices and I didn't want just black.  That is one things that Bog has on Roper, so many cute options especially in kids.  I wish I could fit into kid sizes. They were adorable.  I did get my kids some bogs because I found a good deal.  My daughter is going to be walking to school in the  rain and snow too.  We will pass them down to other kids and so I figured it would be worth it.  Its been great.   
I absolutely love these because they are water proof so far up and I will use them when we eventually get our small farm to go out and do chores.  They will be my chore boots to go out in the mud/snow/rain.  

No comments:

Post a Comment