Monday, January 8, 2018

Tots Bots Easy fit star Diaper review

Look at those cute printed diapers.  I love them all. 




Its been a long time since I did a diaper review.  I kind of slacked on cloth diapers this past summer with camping and being gone so much plus being sick from pregnancy.  I just didn't have it in me to do it some weeks.
I am full blown cloth again even night.  I haven't done night for a really long time because Sawyer has super ammonia smelling urine and so it makes it hard with night diapers.  I really am trying to save some extra money lately.   I will write more about this later.
So I pulled out my tots bots bamboozled for night again and got them super duper cleaned again so we could start fresh.  I then started looking at other tots bots diapers.  Why?!?  I have no idea.


I just like looking at diapers and new things they have.  I think I found some newborn ones.  I wanted some AIO newborn diapers since I sold all of my easy ones that I used with Sawyer because I didn't really like them that much.  I found some good reviews on the tots bots newborn ones.  Then kept searching.

I"m a sucker I know.  haha.
I have really liked what I have used  so far.  They are super cute and easy to put on.  They don't absorb a ton so I just put a thirsties hemp small insert in the pocket they have.  I really like how thin they are for an AIO.

They have this really long tongue that you can either just fold on top or tuck back into the pocket.  I found tucking is better for cleaning, its easier to spray it off with just the one layer.
So I tuck.  I hated pocket diapers because you had to tuck but these ones its all one piece so its easy to tuck and there is plenty of room inside the pocket to fit it in.






I have really liked these diapers for a quick easy fit.  I still like my prefolds and covers the best. They are just easier to clean off.  These are great for dad though.  They are one of my favorite AIO I have tried.  Plus they are super cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment