Monday, July 24, 2017

Athletes foot cured with Silver?!?



Yes I know Gross...... But lets be honest... Everyone has had a case of athletes foot at one point or another right?.....

Maybe its a third world country thing.   Once you have gone to a third world country then you have had it......

Or maybe its just me.....

Anyway...... I came up with a little bit on my big toe and I thought oh humm...... I wonder where I got that from.  Odd... where have I gone swimming lately or taken a shower.  Because that is where you get if from usually.  I can't pin point it out.  So I saw it developing on my toe there and I thought to myself I am pretty sure I just threw away all of my antifungal creams in this last week.  Because it has stuff in it I don't want on my body.  I am learning so much about how much junk and bad stuff is in lotions and other skin products.  Not good for us.  Check the ingredients on everything.  I am amazed.

So I started to spray silver on my toe a few times a day and it took a while but it cleared up and its good as new now.  I am continually amazed by Silver and I know I have said this so many times but I wish I would have known about this 30 years ago it could have saved me a lot of pain in many different ways.  I am so glad I have it in my life now. I use it daily on something.

We had a little cold come though our house this past few weeks and my daughter woke up one morning with here eye looking like this..... We have never had pink eye here so I didn't know for sure if it was.   Her eye was crusted with eye buggers that first morning then just stayed red.  She didn't say it itched so I dont know what it was.   I dropped silver in it for a few days 3-4 times a day and it got better after day 4  Whatever it was is gone and Silver did the trick again.  I love this stuff.  If you don't have it get it..... its so useful and healthy.


So I thought SILVER.... silver cures everything skin, and I have an abundance of it.  So I got one of my spray bottles that I have around the house for different reasons (sunburns, scrapes and scratches)  I would spray it on a few times a day and let it dry.
 It worked slowly but surely.  It is amazing and kills all things bacterial and fungal, even virus I believe.  Once again I shouldn't be surprised that this stuff works for everything.  We just have the have the patience that our bodies know how to heal its self with the right tools.   It does take longer to heal things and I need to remember that.   Our bodies are so smart and awesome though.

No comments:

Post a Comment