Monday, March 27, 2017

Mini journals called planners

I like to have things written down or I forget.  I used to be able to remember but I have the full blown mommy brain now.   So I started using these small planners after I got home from my mission.  If you remember from my mission box post, I used a very similar planner to these.  I loved them.   

So I started using them and I love them.  It has been 10 years.....wait what?   I guess when this years planner is over It will have been 10 years since I got home from my mission.  That is crazy.   Anyway    so I use these planners everyday and I write everything I have planned in them.   


At the end of the day I will write what we did that day.   So its like a mini journal for me.  I have used it to look back at when I am writing in my journal.  It doesn't happen as much as I would like anymore.  So this helps me remember what we did.  


Its also fun to look back through and see what we were doing so many years ago. Its quick to look through but I am reminded of so much.   
I also keep track of when I changed my contacts last or when I had that dr appointment.  Things like that.  Its a nice place to keep track of everything.  


No comments:

Post a Comment