Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Finally caught up on scrap booking

For years I have been behind on scrapbooking.  It has been a permanent goal on my list for a long time.  I finally was able to catch up on all of them.  Phew!!!.   It feels so good.

I do a few different ones.  One Riley Family ones that will be ours it will stay here at our house.  Then each of the kids have their own.  I put more of their own pictures in them, along with the family trips and stuff.  It works out nice.  Then when they grow up and move out they can take their own and have them to share with their families.  I love looking back at my scrapbooks from when I was little and its fun to compare the kids to how I looked when I was little.


I really like blurb.com, I know I have blogged about this site before but they have upgraded their programs and I love it.  They make it very simple to create a book with a ton of pictures for a reasonable price.

I can usually get a few years in each book.  I try to get between 200-270 pages before the book gets too big.  So that is usually a few years, especially in the kids books.  Not so many in the family book because it has every picture of all the kids.

I can fit so many pictures on each page in these books though so Its awesome.
I am so glad to be caught up on that life long goal.  Now I just go in once a month or so and do a few pages in their books and stay caught up.  Its much easier once you reach this point. I really am going to try to stay caught up.

The kids keep asking when I am going to get another one printed so they can look at the pictures.
I am glad they love looking at them as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment